Welcome to Jerry S. Pearlstein Insurance Ltd, a unique no-fee agency of trusted advisers to individuals and families who purchase their own health and life insurance, or long term care insurance as well as disability insurance.
You do not have to go to the Federal or Illinois Exchange to get your qualified health plan under the Affordable Care Act. The sites are undependable and leave you without an advocate when problems arise.
We can get you enrolled and get you your subsidy through a more dependable site. Then as your Agents of Record we can work with the insurance companies to give you help you’ll surely need as this new insurance rolls out.
Our agents are Illinois licensed, federally registered and provider appointed to present the best choices in Individual and Family Benefits. Their guidance and counseling insures singles and families get Essential Protection and optimum benefits through their lifetime.
Health Insurance and The Healthcare Reform Act: Open Enrollment begins October 1, 2013, for the most sweeping changes in health insurance since Medicare in the 1960′s. Highlights include:
- Pre-existing conditions are no longer a factor in determining the cost or coverage of individual health insurance.
- You will no longer be subject to denial, limitation of coverage or increased cost because of your health. This means more and better options for people who previously were declined affordable coverage.
- Under health care reform, Qualified Health Plans offer new health insurance benefits in the areas of wellness, pediatrics, maternity and mental health services.
- Health care reform offers financial assistance to individuals and families who qualify.
- While most of the health insurance providers are familiar, the process for obtaining health reform insurance benefits is very new. If you use a private or public Exchange or Marketplace, it is not necessary to go there alone.
Read more on our Health Insurance Reform page.
Read The Latest News - COBRA: 10 Things You Need To Know
Life Insurance: While most people think of the death benefit, the best life insurance is a living benefit. Term Life Insurance will provide a fixed amount of money upon your death within a fixed time to protect your family, business, a key employee. Financial Advisers such as Ed Slott and Terry Savage recommend Whole or Permanent Life Insurance plans as a guaranteed-growth, tax-free asset that provides the money you want for the things you want while you are alive as well as the death benefit. A Life Insurance agent should act as a trusted adviser balancing legacy, living benefits and cost for your personally designed plan. There is never a fee from the time an independent agent presents your life insurance options through making certain you are getting the most from your benefits across your lifetime. To Life!
Read The Latest News - Life Insurance: Benefits in the Tax Code
Long Term Care Insurance: No one should ever waste premiums on insurance you won’t use. There are new options in long term care insurance that give you the most money to make the best choices for rehab, home health, assisted, Alzheimer’s and dementia care that Medicare and Medicaid don’t pay for. And they make that money available to you if you don’t need care!
Disability Insurance: The trick to having income should you suffer a disability is knowing which plans are best for which profession. Experience and knowledge are critical in choosing – and knowing how to use – Disability Insurance.
For further information and personal, one-on-one enrollment assistance, please contact a representative today at 847.362.8888. We can make your process a snap!