A teenager loses a contact lens while playing basketball in his driveway. He gets down on his hands and knees and searches every inch but it’s fruitless. So finally, he has to tell his mom what happened.
She comes out of the house, takes a walk around and within minutes she finds the lens.
“I looked everywhere,” whines her son. “How did you do that?”
“We weren’t looking for the same thing,” she explains. “You were looking for a small piece of plastic. I, on the other hand, was looking for $150!”
The Affordable Care Act offers help paying premiums for ACA individual and family health insurance. This is called Premium Assistance or a Tax Credit.
There’s also help meeting deductibles and out-of-pocket expenses. This is called Cost Sharing.
Jerry S. Pearlstein Insurance has earned the 2018 healthcare.gov Elite Circle of Champions award for taking hundreds of people through this process and saving them thousands of dollars.
- Assistance and Cost Sharing are based on a projection of your 2019 taxable adjusted gross household income. Yes, this is a projection. We can help you make it even if you’re out of work now or if your earnings depend on sales or a bonus that you can’t predict.
- After determining your projected income, we’ll tell you if you’re eligible for assistance or cost sharing.
- We’ll help determine which 2019 ACA health insurance plan best fits your needs and gets the greatest benefits from the government.
- We’ll be with you on a conference call with the government to help you answer their questions…and yours…to get the health insurance plan you want with the Assistance and Cost Sharing you’re eligible for.
- We’ll make sure the government information reaches the insurance company, that your plan is properly issued and that the government is making their payments properly. We’ll show you how you can track this, too.
- If there are any adjustments that need to be made throughout the year, we’ll help.
***To date online enrollment systems and “navigators” have not been aware of how coverage works in our area. It is very hard to undo their mistakes of placing you in the wrong plan.
Award winning agents Jerry Pearlstein and Rebecca Bloomfield are certified by the federal government and licensed by the state of Illinois to do this work with you. We’re up-to-date on what you need and how to get it. Enrollment services are free.
Act now. Open Enrollment begins November 1. You must apply by December 15th.
We’ll help you from the beginning and through the whole process. Call us for this free service. Or just to find out if you’re eligible. 847.362.8888.